I am a distance learner, can you explain my borrowing rights
Last Updated: May 02, 2012 | 3 Views
Topics: Borrowing Information
Was this helpful? 1 0
Dear..... for borrowing information, please see below, or follow the link to more information on the website.
- The book must be listed in the Library Catalogue
- Request limits: you may only request up to 30 items (books and photocopies) IN TOTALper academic year
- Costs:There is a £3.00 charge for each book requested under this service. Send a cheque made payable to the University of Newcastle upon Tyne with the form below.
- The Library pays for the outward postage. You are responsible for the return postage costs. Books will be posted to your home, work or other address.
- Fill out this formwith the details of the book you need (a return address label is also included on the form)
- You may borrow books for up to 5 weeks, although you will be asked to return items sooner if they are requested by another reader
You cannot borrow the following:
- High value items (we will contact you if you have requested a particularly expensive item)
- Reference-only books
- Journals and Newspapers (see Requesting journal articles in Newcastle University Library)
- Audio-Visual items or Software
- Theses and Dissertations
- Short Loan or Student Texts Collection items