How can I find details about joint ventures?
Last Updated: Jan 27, 2010 | 6 Views
Topics: venture capital
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Capital IQ
- Mouse over Screening & Analytics, Screening and Transactions.
- Click on Merger and Acquisition Features (under M&A Buyback Details) and select Creation of Joint Venture
- Add criteria and select others as desired.
- Click on View Results.
- Thomson ONE Banker
- Click on Deals Analysis in the left navigation menu.
- Click on Advanced M&A Search.
- Click on the item search tab and search for joint venture.
- Highlight JV Joint Venture Flag Y/N and click on Add to Favorites.
- Click on the Item List tab under data items and expand My Favorites.
- Click on JV Joint Venture Flag Y/N and select Apply to Search
- Add other search criteria as desired and click on Execute.
- Select a report type and execute.
- SDC Platinum (in the Financial Databases Room)
- Use Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Select Joint Ventures.