How do I add an image to my guide?
I have the add-on module.
Last Updated: May 11, 2010 | 13 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
The instructions are written out below and there is also a video showing you these methods in action below the text description.
- Create a new content box, if necessary.
- Click the edit text link in the box to open the Rich Text Editor.
- Click on the tree icon () in the 2nd row of options.
- Click on the red Click to upload an image… link.
- Uploading an Image
- Click Browse and find the image on your computer.
- Click Upload Image.
- Add an Image: click on the image from your personal image library (bottom of box).
- The URL is automatically added on the Insert Image screen. You can now add any of the optional information.
- Image Description: This is alt text used for screen readers.
- Alignment: Position with respect to surrounding elements.
- Dimensions: Height x Width in pixels
- Border: Border in pixels
- Vertical Space: Top and bottom padding
- Horizontal Space: Right and left padding